Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Too Much

I need some balance...
Really, somebody tell me how you do it?  I am so excited about the trip and I just want to plan it, and study it, and ruminate on it, and dream about it....but I'm too busy teaching, grading, planning, cleaning, driving kids, cooking, laundry...Is this how it is for everybody.  Why is teaching still taking so long...shouldn't I have these same lessons from past years?  I do, but somehow, they don't fit the current students, so I start again.
Is it that I'm a workaholic or something?  Any tips for slowing down out there..I'll take them.  Anybody else crazy and non stop like me...let me know so I can commiserate, not with you of course, there's no time, just can feel that I'm not the only one in this motor boat.
At least, and it's not really at least, because it's pretty good....today....I walked for 45 minutes with two friends-and talked the whole time!  That was good.  I also made a mighty fine dinner if I do say so myself and the four of us actually sat and ate together with a pre meal blessing and all.  That was good, too.  I checked Kealia's homework...and....I wrote a blog.  Now back to planning one last lesson.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment