Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tired, So Tired, So Tired

Each day, at the end, I pray thanks and gratitude for the day.  Usually, it's about all I can utter because I'm so very tired.  This is exhausting, but very wonderful at the same time.  Right now, the work schedule is heavy, but I'm hoping it will slow down a bit at some point.  Not exactly sure when that will happen.
We had our first bout of sickness.  I knew it would happen, it was bound to.  Hana Girl got a stomach bug, but seems to be fine now.  She was a trooper, saying she's fine, even when she was green.  Her color is back and we only missed one school visit, so she could get the rest needed to recover.
So, yesterday we worked all day and today we took life easy easy.  I did quite a bit of planning and arranging and the girls some homeschooling.  We had a nice lunch a mellow evening and will get back to busy, tomorrow.
There are so many things I'd like to write about as I drive, but can't type and watch the road at the same time.  I would like to quickly comment on my experiences with driving here in the mainland....It's a challenge, but not as bad (so far) as I predicted.
Bye for Now...I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment