Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger

I feel like a huge failure.  I want to write every day but I never do.  So many thoughts and deep feelings and I don't record them.  Not here, not anywhere and I am sure it will be a regret.  So, I last wrote on March 11th and of course it's been over a month and many things have happened.  Most of all, I have enjoyed time with my family and friends.  It's been incredible.  Normally when you visit home, you have limited time and you must only visit the immediate family.  This trip has allowed time with people I wouldn't normally get to see.  It's allowed for connections and time to sit and talk.  I love my family and friends and as I leave each one, I feel sad.  I hope for renewed chances to connect and grow deeper relationships with each one.  Technology can allow this chance to stay in contact, but time may not.  I hope when I return home and get back to real life....I will have more time to stay connected.
I know this is not the greatest blog, but at least it's a return to the forum and maybe I'll do better.  I'm going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment